Sunday, March 8, 2009

The time has come...

I love breastfeeding. I love the time it gives me to bond with my baby. I love knowing that I am giving my baby what he needs. I love providing for him. That isn't to say that I have loved everything about it...especially the first few weeks. But I have truly loved nursing Evan.
I weaned Jordan fully when he was 13 months old and I now find Evan at that same age. He, however, isn't too interested in weaning those last two feedings, before nap and bed time. And because I really don't mind nursing I have let it go for now. But, last night I realized the time has come to wean him. He said "thanks" after he nursed.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is so FUNNY! I can't believe he said that. That just made me laugh. I'm guessing you right on the money!