Thursday, March 5, 2009

The importance of being full...

One of the best times of the day in our house is right after dinner. The boys, especially Evan, are so much happier when they have had a lot to eat. In fact, if I fed them more during the day maybe they would be less demanding. Oh, they already eat all day as it is! They are just really active I suppose.

But I was thinking as I watched them eat dinner how happy it makes me to see them eat and enjoy a meal I make for them. It is so satisfying to know that I am meeting that need for them... and that they like it.

As an addendum to my post about finding out how to make my days easier, I have recently discovered that eating enough food myself is also very important. I'm eating, don't worry, but I think that I need to eat more throughout the day to keep up with their energy!

No comments: