Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ah, yes

"In righteousness there is great simplicity. In every case that confronts us in life there is either a right way or a wrong way to proceed. If we choose the right way, we are sustained in our actions by the principles of righteousness, in the which there is power from the heavens." - Elder William R. Bradford, Nov. 1999 Ensign, quoted by Elder L. Tom Perry, Nov. 2008 Ensign

I love this quote (not a surprise for those who know me...). Maybe it is because I see things, important doctrinal things, as very black and white. But, in making many decisions I think it is a great blessing to know that there is a right and wrong and we just need to align ourselves with the right. And, I think it is an even bigger blessing to know what the right is - to have prophets, apostles, scriptures and personal prayer as guides in doing so.

No comments: