Wednesday, March 18, 2009

All giddy inside.


It is a good thing I have boys. I have learned that there are a couple things that make me all giddy inside that, in general, boys appreciate more than girls.

1. I love hot wheels. I can't get enough of them. Mike keeps joking that I am obsessed, but I think it might be true. I can't pass a display of them and not stop to look at each one. I blame my dad - he has always been into cars, and I guess it rubbed off...

2. I get all giddy inside when I see airplanes flying up close. Seriously, giddy. We live pretty close to the airport here, so most places we go, we see them. My boys love them too. So, we drove out to the airport today to watch them land. It was quite the sight - a row full of middle aged men and then me in my minivan. It was great though. We sat there, snacking on crackers, watching the planes land every five minutes. We are going to do this often.

No comments: