Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm a changed woman!

I got to go out by myself for a bit today. It was great, a trip to the craft store without screaming kids grabbing every spool of ribbon they see! As I was driving home, classical music turned up loud, I was quite enjoying myself. And then I saw a garbage truck and got really excited about it, but stopped short of pointing it out to Jordan, who wasn't in the car. Point being, they have me trained. I get excited to see garbage trucks now. Every time we go out Jordan exclaims, "we going to see garbage trucks?!" And I tell him I don't know if they are out. "Can we see garbage trucks?!" Then I remind him that if he looks around maybe he will. So whenever we are out and about we look for garbage trucks and excitedly point them out to each other. So, there you have it. Garbage trucks excite me. Oh, and if you ask me at any given point in the day what song is in my head, it will 9 times out of 10 be a kids song, probably Doodlebops. Man, those songs are catchy!

No comments: