Monday, October 6, 2008

7 interesting things

I was tagged to do this post - 7 interesting or weird things about me. Well, since I haven't posted in a while, I will go ahead and do this one!

1. I like to dip my toast in ketchup (but don't say gross until you try it - I have had many friends be surprised that it actually is good!)

2. I love to peel things. It is really addicting.

3. I don't like wearing socks and I can't wear anything with a high collar because I feel like I am being suffocated.

4. I was president of BYU College Republicans when I was in school. I used to love politics (I know, I already covered that!)

5. If I could pick any talent to have, I would want to be able to sing really well.

6. I'm really stubborn...just ask Mike. I don't like people trying to make me do something or feel a certain way. Yeah, I'm working on it. :)

7. When I was a freshman in high school I wanted to be a lightning photographer. I love lightning and thunderstorms. I actually get giddy.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hmm. I'll have to try the toast. I didn't know you wanted to photograph lightening. I love lightening storms.